Friday, November 21, 2008

Stitches and some pics










Hi Again everyone!
Well Mr Jacob took my stitches out. I wore my sweater from Aunt Cecelia to feel brave

It wasn't so bad at all!











Then like a week or so later Mama got me a new treat jar and a bunch of Carob Mint Treats (my favorite)











This is my cat brother Newman in MY crate! The indignity of it all. He's been trying to claim my pink bed too.










This is my new version of Crazy Ear(s).
My cute cream sweater Mama found on clearance at Petsmart..Nice fashion at a nice price she says.


Well It's time to go... literally!

Later.
Susie Pearl

2 comments:

Par said...

That's a cute treat jar.

~Dianne and the Trust Fund Weenz said...

Thanks! Mom picked it up at Target in the cheap stuff area! I love my pink treat jar!
~SP